Information Automatically Collected
Example: We use browser information to help us design our site so the greatest number of people can view the pages correctly. For every visitor, we collect and temporarily store the following information:
• Your computer's Internet Protocol (IP) address.
• The domain from which you access the internet.
• The website address from which you came to our site.
• The date and time you arrived at our site and how long you were there.
• The name and version of your computer's operating system and browser.
• The pages you visited.
Some services on our website rely on browser cookies. These are:
• Small bits of information temporarily stored on your computer.
Information You Choose to Provide
We collect and store no other information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it. For example:
• If you send us an e-mail or submit an online form, we do not automatically receive your e-mail address. However, you will need to provide it to us if you would like an e-mail response. We will receive no other personally identifying information from your e-mail unless you provide it.
• If you submit a form on our website, we will receive only the personal information you include in the form.
• Children's Privacy: We collect no information from children under 13. If a child sends us an e-mail inquiry or comment, we will answer it, and then delete the e-mail from our files.
Information Disclosure Policy
We will not disclose, give, sell, or transfer any personal information about our visitors unless it is required:
Other possible uses of your information:
• We will only use personal identifying information to respond to you, in which case various people may need to see the information you provide in order to provide a response to you.
• If enough questions or comments come in that are the same, your question (but not your name) may be added to our Frequently Asked Questions section. We use this information to help us improve our site.
• We may share information with other government agencies that have public health or consumer protection duties, in which case we, or any of those agencies, may contact you.
• In other limited circumstances, including requests from Public Health Affiliates or private individuals, we may be required by law to disclose information you submit.
Note: Email is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is sensitive, or if it includes personal information such as your social security number, you can send it by postal mail instead.
For more information, contact the Friends of Hagerman by one of the following methods:
Friends of Hagerman
Search for any word--do not use quotes for phrases
Kroger: Stop by the customer service desk at Kroger and link your Kroger Card to the Friends of Hagerman: the Friends will get rewards for every dollar you spend, at no cost to you.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to ensure delivery of registration confirmations, account information and the Featherless Flyer
Special thanks to Nancy Miller for the amazing photo of the Visitor Center
See you at the refuge!